Saturday, July 26, 2008

Email From Yvonne

This is a copy of an email sent to me by Yvonne. She is the President of YES Mobile Catering, Inc. - in Goshen, IN. If your not familar with the area or the industry, people like Yvonne and her company have catering businesses on wheels that go around to the local plants and offer the employees a wide variety of hot, freshly prepared meals - as well as drinks, snacks, breakfast, lunch and alot of other items.


Dear RvBlogger,
I have never been on a blog before until yesterday. Then I saw your post after a news report about Monaco and wanted to say hello. I did sign up for autonotification. At least I think I did.

Hopefully people will use it to their advantage and not just blame everyone else for their problems. We have seen the downturn real up close and personal in business. It has been an adventure and challenge to make good business decisions in this environment.

I will help pass the block address around as best as I can. Have a good day!

After I recieved her email, I asked permission to post it on the blog. I also encouraged her to forward more news stories as she came across them. Since then, I have received several other stories from Yvonne that I will be posting to the BLOG.

I want to personally thank Yvonne for her interest in the BLOG and making a major contribution to the RV Workers Blog site. It's greatly appreciated!!!

Respectfully - The RV Blogger
rvblogger@msn.com
http://rvworkers.blogspot.com/

No comments: